Arkansas State University
Subject Source: Library Of Congress Subject Headings
Found in 2 Collections and/or Records:
Overview The Faculty Women's Club, founded in 1938, was created to inform local citizens about the needs of Arkansas State University and serve as a forum for spouses of male faculty and, later, female faculty members. The records include yearbooks summarizing club activities, meeting minutes, membership rosters, and scholarship information.
Dates: 1946 - 2007
Abstract Siblings Lillian and Elizabeth Barton were active community members and teachers in Jonesboro, Arkansas during the mid-20th century. Lillian in particular was instrumental in developing educational curricula and training teachers in Northeast Arkansas. The collection largely consists of community and school related material including the awards, degrees, and certificates given to the family.
Dates: 1886 - 1977