Showing Collections: 1 - 2 of 2
The Faculty Women's Club, founded in 1938, was created to inform local citizens about the needs of Arkansas State University and serve as a forum for spouses of male faculty and, later, female faculty members. The records include yearbooks summarizing club activities, meeting minutes, membership rosters, and scholarship information.
1946 - 2007
The Eugene W. Smith Collection highlights the career of Dr. Eugene W. Smith and his contributions to Arkansas State University. Eugene Smith was raised in Forrest City, Arkansas where he graduated high school. Once he completed his primary education, Smith attended Arkansas State College (1948-1952) followed by the University of Mississippi (1954-1958) where he received multiple education degrees. After completing his degrees, Smith returned to Jonesboro, Arkansas and spent the remainder of...
1937 - 2018